Glen Krueger Associate
Glen earned his J.D. from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University and practiced for several years with a boutique insurance defence law firm in Toronto, Ontario. While there he acted for insurers in Ontario, Alberta and Nova Scotia. He moved to Vancouver and was called to the B.C. bar in 2015. He then practiced at a regional law firm focusing on insurance issues including long-term disability, construction, coverage issues, property damage and performance bonds.
Glen has appeared at the Superior Court of Ontario, Supreme Court of B.C. and B.C. Provincial Court as well as the FSCO arbitration board in Ontario.
Professional and Other Affiliations
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2015
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Defence Lawyers, Member
- Canadian Defence Lawyers Young Lawyers Committee
Glen enjoys politics, brewing beer and spending time with his wife, two cats and dog.