Bernard LLP is pleased to be offering a seminar entitled “Bullying, Harassment and Mental Stress Claims: Are You Prepared?” in September. This 90-minute session will explain the new mental stress claims provisions of the Workers Compensation Act and the new regulations concerning workplace bullying and harassment.
Attendees will learn:
- what has changed
- how to mitigate the impact of mental stress claims on employer WCB premiums
- due diligence measures to avoid orders and penalties
- steps to reduce claims
- tips for creating effective workers compensation, human rights and personnel policies
- how to address performance issues, handle claims and comply with the duty to accommodate
Who should attend:
- anyone with responsibility for risk management (safety), WCB or personnel policy setting
- managers responsible for administering safety, WCB and personnel policy
- human resources and safety personnel
Choose a Session:
After Work: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 7:00– 8:30 am
Lunch: Thursday, September 13, 2012 from 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Lunch: Friday, September 14, 2012 from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
The seminar is free of charge for clients. Space is limited. Light refreshments will be provided; please advise of any dietary restrictions.
RSVP: email@example.com by September 7, 2012 to reserve a space.
Filed Under: Presentations